Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnight Dawns - Page 2 I_voting_barKnight Dawns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bite
Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKnight Dawns - Page 2 I_voting_barKnight Dawns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sedinari
Game Master
Suzumi Mao
Relondo
Shiro
PropagandA
Twilight
Garzak
Affiliates

Our Button

Knight Dawns - Page 2 Button10

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

Knight Dawns - Page 2 1310

Knight Dawns - Page 2 One_piece_Rp_Affliction BEP

Knight Dawns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

GP : 1404

Knight Dawns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Sedinari instinctively began for his turn first, "Im fine,", The knight said, stretching the wounded skin, "These kids don't look so tough anyways!", Sedi finished, picking his sword back up, hopefully, he wouldn't be eating those words, yet these kids had a strange sense around them, but the Knigt shrugged I off. He stood back up and faced the foes, wondering which one would step up.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

GP : 257853

Character sheet
Items won: None

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:44 am

Zane would sit down next to the log as he saw Sedinari prepare himself for the fight. The participant Sedinari would fight was the red skinned man. "Damn, he got the easy one." Zane thought as he scavanged a few acorns and nuts and made them into a drink. He then added a few drops of rose petal extract, strange combination. "Sedi, here, drink this." Zane would toss him the drink. "It makes your reaction rate faster. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
https://dissidia-ff-rpg.rpg-board.net/
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:11 pm

As the knight observed his enemy, he noticed his reddish features, 'How quaint, he thought sourly. Sedinari caught the drink, and stared at its mysteriousness, he swished it around and then finally drank it, he would then wrinkle his nose. What is in this?", he asked throwing down the container, though the potential use of it started to kick in, the Knight squinted and turned back to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:20 pm

NPC Battle

Name: Red

Appearance: A 6 foot, muscular literally red man. He has red feathered wings that seem to be scales aswell, growing from his wings. He wears only black pants and keeps his upper chest open.

Attributes:
ATK - 5
DEF - 5
DEX - 1
INT - 3
MAG - 5
SPD - 5

Techniques / Weapons / Abilities:

Flight: Red can flap his wings to fly at great heights

Lariat: Red flies in the air and dives, raising him arm to perform a lariat at high speeds

Throwdown: Red flaps his wings to generate wind balls, 5 ft in size. At medium speed

Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 am

Sedi glared at the seemingly easy pushover, instantly he dashed forward, letting his sword fall to his right. He would then slash across near the chest and lower neck regions before jumping back and letting loose a fireball from his dwindling Magicka reserves. Again, he rushed forward with his gleaming knightly blade and performed an overhead swing, his opponents scalp acting as the target. 'Man, that potion is working perfectly!', he mentally noted, retreating back to up his defensives.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:49 am

Red would flap his wings to generate destructive winds towards Sedinari. He would jump back but would be slashed near his chest. It would be difficult to dodge the winds at this point. After generating the winds, Red would jump and fly towards the air, preparing for a lariat.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:16 am

Sedinari widened his eyes as he flew back and hit the ground some meters away. He would then boost himself up with his sword and re-engage. He quickly noticed Red had taken to the sky, leaving him to a demeaning disadvantage. He launched three fireballs-running out of MP-at Red before dashing to cover behind a downed tree.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:05 am

The fireballs for Red were easy to block as he sent waves and waves of wind towards them. The fire balls would reflect and head towards Sedinari at medium speed. "Haha." Red would roar. "Who is this kid I'm up against guys, he's nothing." Red started to charge for a lariat, waiting for the fireballs to destroy the tree. He smirked aswell
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Sedi dodged the first two, but the third exploded, catching his sash on fire. After putting it out in a comical fashion, he heard the Audacious remark, "Why, the AUDACITY", the knight roared. Instinctively in his rage scenario, one of the burning tree's had begun to fall, so the knight climbed up the trunk, and started to dash up the falling log, once at the top of said falling tree. He made a leap of faith off the tree. To Red. He made an overhead swing as he seemingly flew through the air. As he made the slash, he fell to the ground, doing a frontal roll to break his fall.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Red was confused as to where Sedinari had went when the tree had burned down. Suddenly Sedinari jumped from the tree trunk and came for overhead slash. Red didn't have time to finish the lariat so he used his arm to block the sword strike. It would have been better to flap his wings, to distant them but he didn't have time to think. The sword would cut 1.5 inches into his arm. "Urgh." Red would snort. Once the attack was over, Red would fall back a few feet while in mid air and come charging in at Sedinari in air. "Prepare to die you knight scum!"
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:21 pm

As soon as he landed, Sedi would turn to face the flying opponent, "Quite a bold statement,", the knight said pointing the point of his sword at Red, while the demonic looking enemy was charging him Sedinari got the idea to get under him. Quickly Sedi dashed under the airborne nemisis, "Oh come down you flying pest~,", the knight growled, prepping himself for any more of the airborne mans attacks.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:02 am

Sedinari would be to slow for him to dodge the lariat. All Red had to do was fix himself in the position Sedinari was going. The sword was in the way but nevertheless, Red continued. "Heh, that puny sword can't do anything to my arm." The attack would connect, causing his right arm to be wounded by 2 inches and would hit Sedinari right on the neck, causing him to nearly flip over. Meanwhile, Red would crash land on the ground while rolling. "Shit. That hurt more than I thought." Red was still on the ground and slowly started to stand up, while holding his right arm with his left.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 am

Sedinari grinned.in triumph as his sword connected, but that triumph turned into tragedy as the flying jerks attack landed on his neck. Instantly, the knight flipped onto his side, gasping and hacking coughs. As soon as the knight composed himself -which took minutes- he stood back on his feet, he drooped his sword in an intimidating manner, "You've only pissed me off, you prick!", Sedi grinned, as he rushed back into combat, aiming a slice at the bird-mans left wing, seeing how he held hi s arm with it.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am

Red would turn to his right and side jump as he saw the attack coming but he was too late. The attack would cut through his right wing by half. "Arrgh" Red cried in pain. It was almost unbearable. "You son of a b*tch!" Red roared as he ran towards Sedinari with his left fist in a make shift lariat position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Knight Dawns - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knight Dawns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Practice :: Custom Physics-
Jump to: