Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_vote_lcapKnights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_voting_barKnights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_vote_rcap 
Bite
Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_vote_lcapKnights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_voting_barKnights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_vote_rcap 
Sedinari
Game Master
Suzumi Mao
Relondo
Shiro
PropagandA
Twilight
Garzak
Affiliates

Our Button

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] Button10

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] 1310

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] One_piece_Rp_Affliction BEP

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

GP : 1404

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]   Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 am

Name:
Knights of the Rift

Affiliation:
The Rift

Leader:
Indanuza, Sedinari [Guild-master]

Members: (Updated frequently)
Fenzime, Naza (Male
Sasuma, Yarimi (Female)

None

Ranks of Order:

Guild-master
Commander
Lord/Lady
Knight
Squire
Trainee

Information
The Knights of the Rift is an organization based upon solely protecting the lands of the Rift from the monsters and evil things bent on harvesting her people. Each member has a high potential of knighthood and chivalry. They all follow a code of honor centered around the original Guild-master years ago. Still followed today, the tenets are aloofly upheld and preserved throughout each knight, however, the knights are not bound to them, they are more of a set of rules the. A strict line of duty. The Guild is based upon helping the poor and needy and still the subtle and rich. Yet it's history is not known to much depth, the Knighthood is known and respected throughout their realm.

Obtaining Membership:
To obtain membership, one must have the stats of lowered magician and heightened sword abilities (Kenjutsu/Swordsmanship) yet, they must also be involved in The Rift group as well.

Last edited by Sedinari on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]   Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 am

You may add NPCs for your guild [Friendly Tip]
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight
Sedinari

GP : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]   Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Woot~
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]   Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Can you split Information into Group background and Motivation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]   Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Creation Centre :: Team Organisation-
Jump to: