Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane
Practicing with Bite I_vote_lcapPracticing with Bite I_voting_barPracticing with Bite I_vote_rcap 
Bite
Practicing with Bite I_vote_lcapPracticing with Bite I_voting_barPracticing with Bite I_vote_rcap 
Sedinari
Game Master
Suzumi Mao
Relondo
Shiro
PropagandA
Twilight
Garzak
Affiliates

Our Button

Practicing with Bite Button10

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

Practicing with Bite 1310

Practicing with Bite One_piece_Rp_Affliction BEP

Practicing with Bite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane
Admin
Zane

GP : 257853

Character sheet
Items won: None

Practicing with Bite Empty
PostSubject: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Zane stood ontop of a large beam, transported to the arena, where all the fights would go on. He would wait for his opponent, a rather weak, as the others called his opponent the 'whore of babylon'. "Interesting name." Zane thought. He cracked his knuckles and stood there waiting for him to arrive. The arena would simulate once the two participants would enter, for now it was empty with a few physical objects like the beam, Zane was standing on.
Back to top Go down
https://dissidia-ff-rpg.rpg-board.net/
Bite
Demon
Bite

GP : 2550

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:13 pm

bite enters the arena, she looks hungry af tbh.. she was known for her straight attitude and fearless mind, she was a hot demon female. As she stares at Zane Malik's eyes, she awaits..

Last edited by itsBite on Thu May 23, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:23 pm

A well dressed, woman would appear to the side of Zane, standing on the same pillar as him. "Damn, she's hot." Zane said out loud. He wanted to comment more on her appearance but he would be cut off as they started to transfer to the area. They arrived, the place was quite hot and dry. Stood before both of them was a 20 foot, level 12, Fire Bull. A Daemon class, the level marker was given to them by the announcer. "Well shit, we'll have to work together, whore of babylon."
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:50 pm

bite starts to stare at the fire daemon with no fear whatsoever, he looked massive and captivating red, she knew Zayn Malik has her v, I mean back.. *Zane slips on his balls* Or not.. "Nice try smartass." bite and Zane got ready and stood there as they were being transferred to the arena of death. "Well, shit.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Hello my two young contestants, today's arena will be in Hades' Realm, level 10. You shall be fighting a level 12 Flame Knight, with the height of 7 feet and steel armour and a mace, he will be a tough opponent, he will also have different fire spells., each hitting about 15 dmg. In this match, you won't be able to die, rather knocked out. The arena will occasionally fall to pit of lava every 5 posts, starting from this one. There will be extra platforms for you to jump on, falling in the lava pit will result in elimination. The prize will be 5000 GP. Contestants, Are you ready?

Last edited by Game Master on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'm ready." Zane would reply.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:53 pm

"Ready when you are." said bite.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:37 pm

"Match starting in 3....2.....1...Begin"

Game Master would then disappear, leaving the 2 contestants against the creature.

Field / Arena
A 150ft in diameter circle, covered with obsidian as its base, the obsidian would have small cracks with a bit of steam coming out strangely enough. The ground is raised by 50ft and surrounding the whole arena is a wall of hard rock. There would be screens, 100ft away from the area, surrounding the arena with 4 in total. There would be 8 extra pillars,10ftx10ft as the face and made from obsidian. Every 5 posts, the ground would fall into the lava below, at medium speed.
The arena would have a controlled temperature, as to not burn the contestants, but kept at medium-hot
The crowd would be shouting in excitement and music would be playing in the background.

Flame Knight:

Above the creature's head would be his HP and MP.

HP - 200
MP - 50

Other related Stats

ATK - 6
DEF - 4
INT - 4
MAG - 6
SPD - 4

Equipment

Armour - Iron, melts every 3 posts (counting only for the knight), he then charges for 1 post to regain his armour
Mace - A 5ft long Steel Mace
Weak point - Arm, Head, Fire

Magicks

Fire ball - A basic fireball that causes second degree burns and can fracture bones if hit on contact. Speed is slow.

Wrath of Hades - Every 5 posts, the knight hits the ground with his mace, which causes the lava to start gushing out in a wave, only going straight from the ground towards the target. Speed is medium

Roleplay
Now playing as the Flame Knight...

The Flame Knight would examine the two contestants, with his mace in his left hand. He would then take a step forward with his right foot and swing his mace towards. The mace would be on fire as it rubbed the ground to hit Zane. He would make sure the mace would also travel towards Bite who was standing on the same angle as Zane.

Last edited by Game Master on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Zane would jump back and nearly dodge the mace, ripping his tie and part of his suit. He would feel a bit burned but not much, as the attack didn't connect. "Damn he's fast. I need to think of a plan to defeat him and get laid." Zane would think as he started to run towards the whore. "Hey hoe, give me a boost towards his head, It will melt soon so I can land a fricken attack, dumb hoe."
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm

bite slides towards Zayn Malik and gives him a boost, then she would release a pretty but well made fire ball towards the daemon's cunt head. The daemon got hit by the fire ball and got a dizzy head or in other words, stunned like a muthafcka. "You sure liked that, dickface"
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

The Flame Knight would nearly hit Zane but would miss. He would see Zane run towards Bite as she gave him a boost. Bite would then send a fireball attack aimed towards the flame knight's head. He would hit the fireball away using his steel mace that was on his right hand, swing it towards the right direction in a horizontal slash. The fireball would fly and hit the wall. He would then see Zane landing towards him. The flame knight would then swing his mace towards the left to hit Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Zane would be boosted with the help of Bite the famous whore and would then be heading towards the Flame knight's helmet. "Release! Trident of Zeus!" Zane would raise his left hand and a trident would form made from water, lowering it's density till it was the 5 foot in size. Zane would dodge the mace and let it slide across the trident. He would then spin with his trident in his left hand and pierce the helmet of the Flame Knight.

Attack towards the head if it hits: -50 HP

Technique Used:

MP - 70

Last edited by Zane on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Zayn Malik's plan stacked pretty well. bite wanted to help the nut head, Zayn. "Yo cunt face, distract him while I lift myself over his arm." Zane distracted the daemon, fortunately for bite, he was able. "Oh yeah, Zayn, don't call me a hoe, bitch." bite would then lift her leg and using her force abilities, step on the daemon's arm using her high ass heels. "Take that."

Spoiler:

MP - 80
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:17 pm

The Flame Knight would get pierced with the trident and roar in pain. Seeing as Zane's trident was stuck in his helm along with Zane. He would then use his left hand to grab Zane but the plan would be ruined as Bite would smash her heel on his right arm. Furious enough, the knight grabs Zane's trident and breaks it into half. He then jumps back and launches 2 Fireballs, aiming straight for both of them.

Technique:

HP - 100
MP - 10
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Zane's trident would break with the Flame knight's armoured hands. "Shit." Zane would jump back aswell and start to perform handseals, he would finish performing them and touch the ground. "Release: Monkey's Bo Staff". A 5 foot, 10 cm wide Bo Staff would appear, made from Adamant. Zane would then slam the Bo Staff infront of him. "Cover me for a minute, I need to perform another technique." Zane said as he sat down and started to charge mana.

Technique:

MP - 40
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 am

bite sensed worry and covered Zayn Malik. Meanwhile, she would be fixing a potion which had a pH 1 "That gotta burn." Zane was regaining mana, bite had no chance but to throw the potion at the daemon's red furious head. The daemon then started to rumble at bite. "Come on Zayn, give me a hand would ya bitch ?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:18 pm

The flame knight's armour would start to melt from the heat. The flame knight would roar as he stopped and started to charge to regain his armour. Bite would then throw her potion at the knight's head, causing him to take damage. "RAAARGH" The flame knight would yell, now concentrating on Bite, with the intention to decimate her.

HP - 100-25 = 75
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Zane would take this chance to finish the flame knight in one blow as he finished charging his mana. "EX-mode Activate!" Zane would shout. Suddenly small white wings would grow beside his heels. Zane's hair would turn golden. He would then grab his Bo Staff and stand before the flame knight, 5 feet away. In a flash, Zane would start spinning his Bo-Staff, which started to blow the flame knight away. "C'mon, you're a demon right? Release your EX-Mode already, we're going to fan this son of a bitch out of the arena."

Ex-mode:

MP - 0
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Bite marveled at the daemon as he was red concentrating at her. She examines the situation Zayn and she were in. "Fk yeah, I'm a demon."

"EX-mode triggered." Bite would swiftly rise parallel to the daemon. The daemon would look at Bite overwhelmingly. She took out her bow and releases a fire made arrow traveling at high speed towards the daemon's head, assisting Zayn. "Oh yeah, twerk it girl, twerk it."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 pm

The knight would try to charge but his charging was interrupted as Zane sent the gusts of wind at him. He would slowly try to fight back, but was attacked by a fire arrow from Bite. It would hit his head again causing him to be in great pain. With that the flame knight would start flying but would smash his mace towards the ground, causing torrents of lava to fly towards Bite from the ground. He would fly and fall till he was at the edge, trying to grab on to the elevated ground. The attack he sent would be hard for Bite to dodge.

HP - 100
Attack to head - 50
HP - 100-50 = 50
HP = 50

Technique:
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Zane saw the attack heading for Bite. Acting as a hero to a damsel in distress, he sent his Bo-Staff infront of Bite. It struck and blocked the Hades attack but sent the Bo-Staff to the deep lava pit. "Quick whore finish him off before he gets his grip." Zane shouted at the dumb hoe.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Bite appreciated Zayn's sacrifice and had nothing left to do but to open up a portal above the edge where the daemon was holding on. She opened up a portal and in a split second came right through it holding a dagger made fan that was located under her high heels."I'm gonna finish him off."

Bite leaped in the air and hammered the fan into the daemon's eyes causing him ultra damage and hoping to blind him. "Call me a hoe again and I'll rip your heart out, good sir."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm

The flame knight was stabbed in the eye and fell into the lava pit below. "RAARGH" The Flame knight cried. The match was over.

All of a sudden, the arena would start to change and they would be back to the original area.

Congratulations! You have defeated the Flame Knight! Your reward is:

- 5000 GP

- Iron Mace; it can regenerate after it has been broken or chipped. Passive ability

- +500 EXP

Until next time!

[Mission End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with Bite   Practicing with Bite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing with Bite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Practice :: Custom Physics-