Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Bite
Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDemon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_voting_barDemon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sedinari
Game Master
Suzumi Mao
Relondo
Shiro
PropagandA
Twilight
Garzak
Affiliates

Our Button

Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 Button10

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 1310

Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 One_piece_Rp_Affliction BEP

Demon and Human UNITE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game Master
General #4

GP : 1052

Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

NPC - Battle

Name: Skullcrusher

Appearance: A 10 feet tall, green skinned troll. His arms are almost 5 feet long and his feet only 4 feet. He wears a skull of an animal on his head as armour and carries a stone hammer to kill his prey

Attributes:
ATK - 6
DEF - 6
DEX - 6
INT - 2
MAG - 1
SPD - 3

Level: 5

Equipment:
Skull Helm: Covers his forehead till nose and eyes. Durability is of steel
Stone Hammer: A 1ft by 1.5ft Stone hammer, with it's hilt being 1 ft made from wood.
Durability of hammer is stone but it's able to dent steel. Hilt is wood

Techniques / Natural Abilties:
Smell: Like all trolls, they have great sense of smell, uptil 50 ft.
Strength: Like most trolls, SkullCrusher is able to snap bones and trees in seconds.

Weakness:
Poor Eyesight: Skullcrusher cannot see well, so fast movements confuse him
Head
Groin
Eyes
Nose
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

GP : 2550

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Bite got down from his horse straightening his back. He stood at a medium distance from the Troll. He then pulled out his Blood Sword and kinda kept it low. The Troll looked at Bite sharply although he cannot see well. Slowly approaching the Troll, Bite swung his sword towards the Troll's head but then stops, trying to scare him out. "Is that so, my friend?" whispered Bite. He would slide under the 10Ft Troll using his parkour skills, then faked a pierce through attack towards the Troll's groin. "He might be strong, but he is dumb as hell."

Last edited by Bite on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:13 pm

The Troll would start running towards Bite, ignoring what Bite was doing. With his hammer in his hand, he would swing at Bite with full force. If Bite were to dodge he would turn the hammer towards Bite, slower than before.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Bite perceived the Troll's long run towards him as he was carrying his Stone Hammer. He decides block the Troll's attack using his own sword. A sword made by the Demon himself. No wonder. Bite then proceeds with a deceiving whirl aimed at the Troll's groin.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
General #4

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 pm

As the stone hammer would land on Bite, he would block it with his Demon Sword. Instinctively, the Troll would send a punch towards Bite from his left fist. As he sent the fist, his pressure of the hammer on the sword would lower a bit. It would be very tough for Bite to dodge this attack.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 pm

As the Troll sent the punch, Bite slides his sword from the Troll's hammer and would swiftly glide underneath him. He then fakes a pierce through attack, which caused the Troll to smack his Hammer onto the ground. Bite took advantage of that and chops his head off. "Smoothy, anyone?" Bite would say as he placed his sword in his back sheath and climbed his horse.

Last edited by Bite on Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

GP : 257853

Character sheet
Items won: None

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:50 pm

While Bite was fighting with the troll, Zane and Kill would slowly ride away past the troll. Zane would leave piss stains on the ground for Bite to follow, since Demons hate the smell of human piss. After a few minutes, Zane and Kill would stop for a break, with Zane rummaging for some drinks. He would find 2 soda cans and toss one of them to Kill. They would wait for Bite's battle to finish and for him to reach to their place.
Back to top Go down
https://dissidia-ff-rpg.rpg-board.net/
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:45 am

As Bite finished off the Troll, he saw Zane and Kill driving past him. He then climbed on his horse trying to catch up but didn't succeed. So he followed a path of piss that Zane set up for him. "That smells like rotten ass." Bite said as he stiffened his nose. He spotted his mates a mile ahead, waiting for him. He approached them and said "Quit fooling around and let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:06 am

Zane and Kill would see Bite arrive with the skeleton horse. Bite would babble about something and Zane wouldn't care, his drink was too tasty for him to worry about anything. "Relax, we have enough time to reach to the place. Have a break, have a Zit-Cat." Zane replied as he threw a red chocolate bar at Bite.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:28 am

"Zip-Kat.. Never heard of it, human." said Bite as he caught the chocolate bar from Zane. Swallowing the chocolate bar in one bite, he rested under a tree, cooling off his body that resulted from the battle between the Troll and himself.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 am

Day 3

Zane and his team of lackies finally saw the entrance of the castle. It was guarded by the undead, who were actually quite friendly and allowed Zane and Kill to enter. Bite had to wait outside since he was a demon, they had to perform physical checks on him, including anal probing. Kill and Zane entered the castle, which was populated with undead zombies. A party was going on with many different creatures, the guest of honour, Count Ygrassil. He sat where the staircase was on his throne made from a strange purple substance. "Ok Kill, I'll get the shit, you go distract the count. Bite will take care of the security once he finishes his rectal exam." Kill would nod.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:28 am

The three reached the entrance of the castle on day 3. Guarding it, were the undead. They allowed Zane and Kill to enter, but Bite stood tall outside so he can perform a physical test. While Bite was pending his physical exam, Zane and Kill entered the castle to get the item. There were loud noise coming from the castle, as if it was a party which claimed to be true. "Can this get any worse?" whispered Bite. The guards finished testing Bite for security issues, he was free to go. He stood in front of the castle waiting for Zane and Kill to wrap it up.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:36 am

Zane would walk over to one of the waiters and ask him to lead him to the kitchen. The waiter would comply. After the waiter led Zane to the kitchen, Zane took out his chef's hat and knocked out the leading chef in the kitchen, secretly ofcourse. After a few minutes, Zane took command, ordering the other chefs to help him make the dishes, secretly planted with different potions. "Hehe. I wonder if Bite has finished doing his exam. This dish will send him the message, actually the cake, written Bite kill, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE." Zane would hue. "Sir? What type of hue-" "Back to work mongrel!" Zane would whip them with his candy cane. By now Kill would be waiting for the dishes to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:19 am

Bite got bored wandering outside the castle, so he showed himself the way in. He started talking to some business men while waiting for a thing or two to happen. The butler showed Bite the cake over a plate. Bite took it calmly with a smile on his face thanking the butler. He saw the message and said "That must be Zane." He placed the cake on a table in front of him and waited. Bite's sword was hidden in the sheath in his suit, so he didn't worry much about being caught.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 am

Kill would be talking with the count about some matters. "Perfect." Zane would leave the kitchen and then activate the fire alarm, which spew water on the dishes. All of a sudden, enormous plants erupted from the dishes and the cake started to burn due to potassium, which wrote 'Bite Kill'. This was the perfect opportunity for Zane to head upstairs in all the chaos. "Good luck everyone" Zane thought in his head.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Bite heard the alarm and slightly saw Zane going up the stairs. Bite would then ditch the business man and stand in the guards' way as they were trying to protect the count. He then pulls out his sword and looks at the guards furiously. The guards approached Bite all at once, but slowly. "Here we go." said Bite as he stood tall and his eyes were wide open. He spotted a guard pacing towards him, so he quickly blocked the attack using his own sword.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Kill in a sudden, would start attacking the guards that kept pouring in like ants from everywhere. "Bite, we have to make a plan to stop them once and for all. It seems like the Count is controlling them." Kill said in his calm yet serious tone. Kill was right. The Count stood behind one of the guest members, using her as a meat sheild, while calling more guards to cover him. It would be tought to kill the Count with all the guards.

Meanwhile...

Zane had arrivedĀ at the Count's bedroom. There would be a woman waiting for the Count. "You there darling?" the women said in a seductive voice. Zane shook his head as he got a raging boner. "Now's not the time." He took out a blow dart from his suitcase and fired it at the woman. After a few minutes of rummaging he found a chest. "This might be it." Zane grabbed the chest and found the key on the woman's necklace. "Thanks." He rushed out of the room towards the staircase and saw Kill and Bite fighting off the guards, with Kill doing most of the work. "It's a good thing I hired him. But it's time for me to escape." Zane slid down stair's handles and kicked a guard in the face when he flew. Landing on the floor, he kept smacking guards with his suitcase. "You take care of them, Im out of here." Zane would blast his mini-cannon at the door, exploding it to pieces and jumping out.
Back to top Go down
Bite
Demon
Bite

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm

"I have an idea, just keep on holding them off." Bite mentioned to Kill. He sees another guard heading towards him, he then glides the sword and smacks it away, leaving the guard empty handed. Bite was up against two more guards. With full force, he would release his sword aiming it towards one of the guards. The sword would hit him right in the chest as he fell on the ground. The final guard ran towards Bite trying to finish him off. Bite saw the run of the guard towards him, so he jumped on a near chair to propel a kick aimed at the guards head, which knocked him out. Everyone was screaming and running around. Bite stood there watching, then collected his sword from the gone guard's chest. While Kill was holding the incoming guards, Bite managed to bypass a distance to be standing in parallel to the count. He then rushes the count, holding him as a human shield. "Kill, let's get out of here." said Bite as he held the count harshly. The guards stood their carefully, uncapable of doing anything. "Here's how it's gonna roll, I'm taking the count with me and leaving the castle, if anyone of you tries to follow-up, the count over here meets his death." said Bite as he started to make his way out. After a couple of seconds, Bite would leave through the gate making a run for it as he threw the count on the ground
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin
Zane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm

RKO OUT OF NOWHERE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon and Human UNITE   Demon and Human UNITE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon and Human UNITE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Practice :: Custom Physics-
Jump to: