Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums
Welcome to the site! Please register if you'd like to roleplay!

A Dissidia / Final Fantasy Roleplay Forums

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Demon and Human UNITE
Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 pm by Zane

» Old Friends?
Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Knight Dawns
Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:57 am by Game Master

» Statistics
Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:21 am by Zane

» Knights of the Rift [Pardon any mistakes/Things left out]
Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm by Game Master

» Chapter 1 - The Ancients
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:40 pm by Zane

» Rules for Roleplaying
Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm by Zane

» Statistics for Roleplaying
Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm by Zane

» Forum Rules
Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 pm by Bite

» Practicing with Bite
Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 pm by Game Master

Top posters
Zane

Bite

Sedinari

Game Master

Suzumi Mao

Relondo

Shiro

PropagandA

Twilight

Garzak

Affiliates

Our Button

Static Affiliation

Naruto Province

BEP

Share | 

Knight Dawns

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane
Admin

GP : 257853

Character sheet
Items won: None

PostSubject: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 am

Zane was in the Grass Province, searching for the Netherworld Tree, a tree which can transport you to another dimension. Zane was in one of the villages resting at an Inn. "One more cup of soda, if you would." Zane would signal the bartender. He would then turn around to see the rest of the crowd gathered at the Inn. He noticed one of them was a knight. "Hmm, maybe he could help me on my journey." Zane signalled the knight to come sit with him
Back to top Go down
http://dissidia-ff-rpg.forummotion.com/
Sedinari
Knight

GP : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

Sedinari walked cooly into town, his knightly armor glistening in the sunlight. Sensing the need for a drink, he closed in on the local bar, he quickly noticed the crowd that had gathered, he intermingled and worked his way to the front. Only to have some guy call him out, as he walked forward and sat on a stool he glanced at the man, "Something you need stranger?" he asked calmly, ordering some water.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 am

The knight would walk towards Zane and sit next to him on a stool. "Well yes, I need your help. The name's Zane. Nice to meet you. I need your help to get to the Netherworld, I can reward you for your journey, but the journey seems to the reward itself, don't you think." Zane would say as he raised his hand towards the knight. "What's your name?" The bartender would bring him his soda and Zane would take a quick sip before resting it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:33 am

As Zane offered the handshake, Sedinari took it into firm grasp, "Indanzua, Sedinari." he replied, "The pleasure would be mine, no payment required." the knight concluded, as he sipped his water, he glanced at the rest of the speculators, "Any ideas on how we're gonna get to this Netherworld?" He inquired quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:40 am

"Don't worry, I'll guide us to the way. And no need to be quiet, almost everybody here is going after it." Zane then said quietly "But they don't know everything about the journey. There's going to be many types of monsters those hunters aren't capable of. And the Netherworld Tree is in the Grand Ogre Forest." Zane said as he raised his voice at the beginning of the next sentence. Zane then stood up from his stool and finished his bottle of soda. "I'll give you 10 minutes to pack up your stuff before we head out. Alright?" Zane ordered
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:47 am

Sedinari nodded eagerly at the news, he stood from the stool-a quick glance at Zane- and left for the inn. Quickly gathering all of his neccesary belongings for the adventure, as he paid his fine he returned to the bar. "Alright, ready to go!" he said with a sheepish grin. Not even waiting for the guide, he headed in the general direction he believed the distant forest to be in.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:05 am

Zane grabbed his suitcase and headed out of the Inn. He saw Sedinari already outside 20 feet away from him. Zane shouted at Sedinari "Come back! The path is this way!" Zane pointed towards the dirt road where all the other hunters were already going, some of them grouped together. Zane was annoyed that Sedinari decided to leave without him. He then turned around walking towards the dirt road with the other hunters, waiting for Sedinari to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 am

Sedinari glanced over his shoulder, Only to see his companion shouting at him to turn around. The Knight rolled his eyes and followed Zane, after a quick jog to catch up, he said, "What excactly is in the Netherworld?", tightening his sword strap, he continued, "Based on its name, just plain sounds like Hell?" he inquired glancing at the guide. He studied the hunters intently, mentally insulting their use of bows, real men, he thought, used swords in battle.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:29 am

"The Netherworld is hard to describe, let's just say it's in another dimension." Zane replied as Sedinari catched up, nearly walking shoulder to shoulder. "And it's not actually Hell, but it could be it. You'll have to wait and see." Zane replied.

After nearly an hour...

Zane and Sednari arrived at the gates of the forest. Two large pillars, shaped from obsidian stood beside the large gate made from wooden sharp logs. The gate would open and a short man would stand behind the gate. He would shout "If you want to pass through this gate, you must have intentions of good and not evil." The short man would then turn around and disappear into the forest. Zane would signal Sedinari to follow him inside. "I have a trick that will work for this entrance. The entrance is blessed with a holy stone called "Angel's right. I know how to get passed it. All you have to do is think of something good you will achieve through passing this gate." Zane would tell Sedinari. He would walk past the entrance and pass through easily. What made Zane go through the gate was to find the elixir which could heal severe diseases.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 am

When the two arrived at the gate, Sedinari stared in awe at the lumbering trees in the surrounding forest, as he listened to Zane's get-through-quick scheme, he admired the lush tapestry of the encircling nature. After Zane had passed through the Angels Right barrier, Sedinari had to come up with something good of his own. After a few minutes of focused concentration, he decided upon the idea of using the knowledge of the Library to direct its effects to some greater good. "Here we go!", he commented briefly. With the well intentioned thought inside his head, the knight passed into the Barrier. After a quick check to see if h made it all the way through, he went to rendezvous with Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:53 am

Zane would turn around to see Sedinari pass through the gate. "Hmm, he's better than I thought." Zane would also see the rest of hunters try their best to get in but they couldn't. Only 3 more groups could enter, they seemed to be quite skilled judging from their looks. Nevertheless, Zane kept walking.

After a few minutes, the short man would appear again. "Congratulations to the remaining groups on passing. The next stage will involve finding the scroll of benevolence within the forest. It's guarded by many ogres and magical beasts. There are 7 seperate areas to search for. I don't really care whether you kill one another, but good luck. The scroll will lead you towards the Netherworld Tree." The short man would then disappear again, leaving no trace of his presence. "Alright, I have an idea where the actual scroll might be located, c'mon Sedinari." Zane would run towards the north east direction from where Zane was facing. Towards where the short man disappeared. He would see one group follow them aswell. "We'll have to lose them, or kill them right here and now. Which option?" Zane would ask.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:02 am

Sedinari groaned, that little dwarf was a ninja. After a couple minutes, the knight began to get bored, "Oh boy, Scroll of Benevolence!", he said sarcastically, he glanced at his guide, "What...Excactly does it do?", he asked peering over his shoulder at the approaching hunters, they didn't look that strong to him, but he turned back to his guide, "So much for, Good Intentions huh?" He said accusingly, he had the idea only to retaliate, if only the weak hunters would man up and take a shot at him, "They don't look so tough, but I'll only attack of they do.", he spouted, feeling his karma rise a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:09 am

"Alright. Let's just keep going on ahead." Zane would reply. They would continue running until they were stopped by one of the group members that was behind him. He seemed to hold a Naginata in his hand, 6 foot long, with it's blade 1 foot long. Zane would stop infront of him until they were 6 feet apart. "Shit." Zane would then take a few steps back and turn around to see the rest of the group behind him and Sedinari. "Well I guess it seems that they are retaliating. I'll go for the dude with the naginata, you take the rest." Zane would turn around to face the punk.

"What's in the suitcase boy? Maybe if I take a look. But first to kill you slowly and painfully as possible." The man would ready his naginata.

Zane would drop his suit case infront of the man and loosen his collar and tie. "Come and take it then." Zane would then jump and grab his suitcase. He would jump over the man and use his suitcase to block his naginata attack. The suitcase is made from a powerful metal alloy, capable of blocking steel.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Sedinari lumbered after the guide. His armor slowing his pace to make him run a full sprint just to keep up, along the way the Knight had picked a few flowers for an unknown reason to anyone. But when the other Hunters stopped Zane and he, he dutifully turned around and drew his Knightly blade, "I don't want to have to kill you fellows, but I will if I have to!", he warned, taking his stance. The hunters didn't seem intimidated, yet Sedinari felt his killing intent would be enough to handle these deadbeats without harming them. The Knight peered over his shoulder to we his guide jump over the man and begin his fight, leaving him to the rest of these men.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Zane successfully jumped over the man and fired from his suitcase a minigun while in mid air. It fired a dense ball of mana at his arm, causing it to burn and drop his naginata. "How about we have a good ol fashioned fist fight?" Zane taunted as he dropped his suitcase perfectly on ground, standing upright.

The man grunted and dropped his naginata from his other hand. The man was taller and more muscular than Zane, so it seemed rather easy to him. "Alright, here I go!" The man would yell as he went straight for a punch towards Zane.

Zane dodged and held his arm and using his mana, twisted his arm in a flash. it was so quick, sweat poured out from his arm and a burning sensation would be felt on the man's arm. He then sent a flying punch, made from light energy, towards the muscular man, making him fly towards a tree, breaking it. "Well that was easy. Your turn kid."
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 am

One of the hunters stepped forward, "Surrender, or you'll have to fight all of us!", the man boomed. Sedinari drew his long bladed sword and pointed it at the opponent, "Have at ya, mate!", the knight replied dashing at the lead hunter, though with his bow drawn, the hunter released an arrow that lodge itself into Sedinari's shoulder armour, but with a swift slice of his blade. The knight decapitated the bowmen. The swordsman slowed to check the protruding arrow, 'Big deal, I'll fix it later!', he though grimly as he charged another one of the hunters. This one, however, was smart enough to draw his blade before Sedinari could reach him, resulting in him blocking the Knights blow. Sedinari frowned as he change direction and made an overhead swing, breaking the Hunters sword.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Zane would see Sedinari fight the rest of the hunters, he did well, even breaking a sword and the arrow barely flinched him. "Nice." Zane would then walk towards his fallen opponent. He searched his pockets and found 2000 GP. "Nice." He then took his naginata, and shoved it inside his suitcase, which fit because of the suitcase's magical properties.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:52 pm

After dispatching the remaining the remaining hunters, Sedinari turned and saw his guide searching the pockets of one of the adversary's. That seemed like a good idea, so the Knight went through all of the hunters belongings, in all, he gathered 1000 GP. Clenching his newly weightned pouch, he approached Zane, "What next, Boss?", he asked, curious of the mystery surrounding their prize they were yet to find.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 pm

"Well, we continue on our way for the scroll. Let's go." Zane turned around and ran towards the same direction as they were going. He expected Sedinari to follow him aswell.

After 10 mins, they arrived at an area, surrounded by Elf Archers. There was a gate behind, marked with a symbol, resembling a pineapple. "To enter, you must either defeat us in an arching contest, or answer our riddle."

"I don't have time for this." Zane picked up his suitcase and fired a mini gun which blasted the gate made out of logs. "Sedinari, take care of the elves, I'll retrieve the scroll." Zane shouted as he smacked the elf infront of him with his suitcase, running towards the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Sedinari nodded at the hearing of the continuation. This scroll seemed important to Zane, the Knight went into deep thought, as many questions swirled around in his mind.

As the two arrived at the gate, Sedinari listened intently at the elves challenge. The swordsman grinned, a riddle! He loved those! But then Zane immediately blew up the gate, scattering many of the Elven Archers. At once many arrows found their way into the Knights armour, Sedinari dashed off the path and jumped behind some trees. The injured boy quickly pulled out the protruding arrows, these had actually spilt Sedi's blood, jerking his arm, he pulled the damaged armor into a more comfortable position.

Jumping out from behind the tree, the Rift Knight surged forward and instantly met Elven Resistance, as Seinari approached, he managed to catch one slice across ones arm before it speedily jumped back. These buggers were to quick for him, using what little magic he had, he summoned and launched a lone fireball at an elf, burning him to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Zane grabbed the scroll inside the gate. It laid resting on a table, with a glow of light coming from who knows where. Zane quickly grabbed the scroll and opened it. Suddenly he was enlightened on where to find the tree. He then quickly ran outside and fired his mini gun at the remaining elves who were surrounding Sedinari. "Let's go already!" Zane shouted as he started to run towards the direction the scroll guided him. Many clones started to split and would multiply if they were hit by an arrow. "These clones will distract them, hurry up."

Mana - 90/100

Technique:

Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm

The knight snorted as his guide made a break for the scroll, Sedinari quickly disengaged the enemy and dashed after the man. As he caught up, he sheathed the sword and glanced at the scroll despite his speed, "I assume you know where to go then,", the knight huffed, rolling his eyes at his ignorance. Even though the two dashed for the Nethertree, Sedinari tried to read the scroll, surely the enlightenment wouldn't been kept to just Zane would it?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Zane would close the scroll and quickly shove it down his suitcase. He noticed Sedinari wanted to take a peak at the scroll, but there was no need for him to. All the scroll told him was the location of the Nethertree. Zane would use the suitcase as a cover for his head, with all the arrows being fired at them. He would hear a clack sound as an arrow hit his suitcase. After a few hundred feet, the battle would stop. "That was a close one. let's keep going."

After 2 minutes the duo would arrive and before them would stand the short man. There was also one more group of hunters standing opposite to them. They were different from the rest. One wore a whire robe and had red curled hair with a slim body. The person looked like a women as he/she had their face covered by a hood. The next person had red skin with a pair of wings attached to his body, red wings that matched him. He had horns and black hair and wore blue pants. He didn't look quite scary as described. The last was a 12-13 year old boy with white hair parting from his forehead.

"Congratulations, you have nearly made it to the NetherTree. To pass, you must fight eachother in 1v1 match. You may kill eachother if you want, I don't care. The rules are to either give up, or get killed or knocked out. After that, I'll show you the way." The short man announced. Zane would turn to look towards Sedinari. "You think we can do this?" Zane asked
Back to top Go down
Sedinari
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Sedinari continued dashing with Zane as many more arrows found their way into the armored Knight. They were actually beginning to hurt. Sedi wrinkled his nose as he saw put away the scoll, it probably didn't later anyways. As they ran, the Knigt began pulling out the pricking arrows.

Twos items later, Sedi spotted the dwarfish man again, great. He was always a cheer, his news certainly wansnt, 1v1? That was fine with the knight. He drew his sword and assumed a defensive position; but remained at ease, better to remain at attention then not have anything at all. He turned to Zane, "Lets destroy these punks!", he said, looking directly at the younger boy. This almost didn't seem like a fight, maybe even one-sided. Sedinari squinted his eyes as he inspected his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:45 pm

"Alright, but first lets heal those wounds." Zane grabbed from his suit case a bunch of bandages that looked like they were made from wood and a small potion. "Hold still while I apply these." Zane started placing the wooden bandages on the places Sedinari was wounded. He would then apply the potion on the wooden bandages. In a instant, the bandages would stick and start healing the skin at a rapid rate. "There we go, just give it a minute and it will heal your wounds. So do you want to go first, or me?" Zane asked Sedinari after he was done applying the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knight Dawns   

Back to top Go down

Knight Dawns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dissidia-FF-Roleplay Forums :: Practice :: Custom Physics-
Jump to: